Delicious Monday Night Dinner
1 lb ground beef
1/2 a large sweet onion
3 garlic cloves
1/2 box of elbow macaroni (or whatever kind you’d like)
2 cups tomato sauce
1 cup of heavy cream
2 Tbsp Italian seasoning
2 cups water
salt & pepper to taste
red pepper flakes (optional)
1. sauté onions in olive oil until soft
2. brown ground beef, then add garlic, salt and pepper
3. add tomato sauce, water, and pasta
4. cook pasta for about 10 minutes, until it is mostly cooked
5. reduce heat and add in heavy cream and italian seasoning and red pepper flakes. Cook until it starts to thicken
6. add parmesan and you’re ready to serve! (I didn’t add the cheese and it was so yummy without it, and I bet it is even better with is)
I honestly eyeballed everything. haha I didn’t measure anything and changed it up a little. Honestly this was such a simple recipe and so yummy! This will definitely be one of my go to’s.
I also made some baked potato chips.
– I just cut small yellow potatoes really thin, placed them on a baking sheet
– added olive oil and salt
– baked them at 400 degrees for about 25 minutes, or until they turned golden brown
These are so good and I make them at least once a week!
I hope you try this one out yourselves! If you do, let me know 🙂