1. I am grateful for sunsets and the ocean. I love spending my days on the boat fishing, snorkeling, or just swimming.
4. Whale sharks! They are my favorite animal EVER! And I was lucky enough to go to the Atlanta Georgia Aquarium to see them up close and personal. The next step is going to Mexico to swim with them.
7. My nieces and nephews. They are growing up way too fast! I remember when they were all born. It is really not okay how fast they are growing up! They are so smart and so loving. They are the best and funniest bunch of kiddos ever.
8. I am so grateful for my calling. I am the young women’s 2nd counselor in my ward. I love those girls so much already and I hope that I can teach them as much as I know they will teach me.
10. My husband. Hamilton Aaron Birkeland. I am so grateful for him and all he does for me. He is kind and patient and all the things I need to work on. He is an example to me each and every day. I love him more each day and can’t wait to see what the future holds for us.
Tell me what you’re grateful for! This month is all about being thankful and grateful. Pass it along and share what you’re grateful for.