10 Things – Life Update
I’m going to start a thing where I do a quick life update once a month. It’ll be short and sweet with just 10 quick little bits! This one is a little different. I’ve included things that aren’t just from January. I put some things from November and December in here too. January has been a little slow since we’re mostly just focusing on getting the house ready for baby B.
- Hamilton and I were lucky enough to spend this past Christmas in California! It was so much fun spending time in a new place with his family.
- I took Bowzer to the vet a little bit ago and found out he gets really bad bacteria infections on his skin. So, I have to give him baths, at least once a week, with a medicated wash to keep it in check.
- I’m 36 weeks and the fatigue is kicking back in – almost as bad as it was in the first trimester.
- Hamilton has been working every Saturday since September, I think. It stinks not having our weekends, but he works so hard to provide for us and I am so grateful for all he does!
- Bowzer has been getting more and more gentle with me. It’s crazy how in tune dogs can be with us.
- Guardian’s of the Galaxy 1 & 2 are some of my fav movies and I love baby Groot so much! He’s the cutest!
- I made a commitment to myself to take better care of my skin. I have never had a routine and it’s about time I start one.
- The president of our church, Thomas S. Monson, passed away about two weeks ago. He is the only one that I have known since I’ve only been a member for about 5 years. But I am excited about the new one, Russel M. Nelson, and the things he will teach us.
- I have really gotten into crystal healing and the effects of different energies lately. Let me know if you’d be interested in a post about that.
- I love to cook but get into ruts when I can’t think of anything to make. Not even Pinterest can help me sometimes.