February is going to be a busy month! I honestly don’t have too many plans for this month. I do have a few goals and a few things that need to get done before the baby gets here.
Things to get done before the baby comes:
– organize the bedroom
– organize the kitchen
– get rid of things we don’t/won’t use
– fix up the backyard
– organize the porch
Events for the month:
– February 8th – my birthday! Woohoo! I don’t know what we’re doing yet, I really just want to have a nice, yummy dinner and hang with my family,
– February 14th – Hamilton and I don’t really do anything for Valentine’s day. We will go out on the 15th and get 1/2 off candy and just watch a movie or have dinner. Sometimes we get gifts for each other. Usually, they’re very simple things, like a letter, candy, or flowers.
– February 21st – the baby’s due date! Most babies aren’t actually born on their due date, so we’ll see when this baby actually comes! I am getting so excited!
Goals for the month:
– Finish reading Ten Poems to Change Your Life by Roger Housden
– Eat more fruits and veggies
– Cook more plant-based meals. We aren’t switching to being vegan or vegetarian, but Hamilton and I both want to make more conscious choices about what we put into our bodies.
– I want to work on being more present in the moment. I get to a place where I am too much in my own head and have a hard time focusing on anything else. I think I’m going to write a full post on this subject.
Writing everything out makes it seem like there isn’t a ton to do, but there are so many things going on. I am a little overwhelmed but also feeling ready for the next stage in my life. I am loving life, loving being pregnant, and so excited to be loving on my little babe!